The Central Coast Community Directory
Be the first to advertise in The Central Coast Community Directory!
We are developing centralcoast.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in The Central Coast for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the community in The Central Coast?
The Central Coast Community
The Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia, is home to a diverse range of community groups which work towards achieving a range of causes and goals. From environmental conservation to animal welfare, and from social advocacy to education, community groups in the region of Central Coast span across a vast spectrum. Here is a list of some of the best community groups in the area:
1. Central Coast Council: The Central Coast Council is a great resource for the community in the region. It provides a range of services aimed at enhancing the lifestyle and welfare of its citizens. From providing rubbish and recycling collection to managing parkland areas, the Central Coast Council is a great resource for the community.
2. Lifeline Central Coast: Lifeline is a telephone and online 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention service. Lifeline Central Coast offers practical, emotional and financial support to the people in need. This group is committed to reducing the rate of suicide across the Central Coast.
3. Central Coast Family Support Service: The Central Coast Family Support Service is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation that provides support and services to families in need. This group aims to help families achieve greater stability and independence by providing information, support and assistance.
4. Milparinka: Milparinka is a group committed to environmental conservation on the Central Coast. This group focuses on the restoration and protection of native bushland, waterways and wildlife habitats across the region. The group is run by a passionate group of volunteers who all share a common goal - preserving the beauty of the Central Coast.
5. Friends of the Koala: This group works towards the protection and conservation of koalas in the Central Coast region. The Friends of the Koala's mission is to protect the koala's natural habitat, educate the community about the importance of koala conservation and raise funds to support conservation projects.
6. Central Coast Ethnic Communities Association: This group is dedicated to the needs of new arrivals, refugees and migrant communities on the Central Coast. It aims to promote cultural diversity, social cohesion and mutual respect across the region. The Central Coast Ethnic Communities Association offers a range of support services, including translation and advocacy support.
7. Central Coast Community Chest: The Central Coast Community Chest is a charity that provides support to families in crisis across the region. This group offers financial assistance to families facing hardship due to serious illness, injury, or disability. It is a great resource for families who need a helping hand in tough times.
8. Central Coast Community Women’s Health Centre: The Central Coast Community Women's Health Centre offers a range of health services aimed at supporting the health and well-being of women in the region. This group provides a safe and nurturing environment where women can access health services, counselling, support and education in a comfortable and friendly setting.
9. Central Coast Disabled Surfers Association: This group is committed to providing surfing opportunities to people with disabilities living on the Central Coast. The Central Coast Disabled Surfers Association utilises specially adapted surfboards and equipment to help people with disabilities enjoy the thrill of surfing in a safe and supportive environment.
10. Central Coast Youth Orchestra: The Central Coast Youth Orchestra is a group dedicated to providing young people with the opportunity to refine their music skills and gain performance experience on the Central Coast. This group is run by passionate volunteers who are committed to providing high-quality music education and performance opportunities to young people across the region.
the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia boasts a range of community groups aimed at achieving various causes and goals. The above list highlights just a few of the many community groups committed to making a positive impact across the region. By fostering a strong sense of community, these groups are able to achieve great things, and make the Central Coast a better place to live. For more information on how to get involved with any of these community groups, please refer to their respective websites or contact details.
The Central Coast Community Articles