The Central Coast Local Services
The Central Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Central Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Central Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Central Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Central Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Central Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Central Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Central Coast and a Place to Meet
The centralcoast.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Central Coast
Central Coast is a region located on the east coast of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the Central Coast:
- The region has a population of over 330,000 people and is home to the third-largest urban area in New South Wales, behind Sydney and Newcastle.
- One of the most popular tourist attractions in the region is the Australian Reptile Park, which features a range of reptiles, including massive saltwater crocodiles and venomous snakes.
- Central Coast is known for its beautiful beaches and outdoor activities, such as hiking, surfing, and fishing. Some of the most popular beaches in the region include Avoca Beach, Terrigal Beach, and Copacabana Beach.
- The region is also home to a number of national parks, including Brisbane Waters National Park and Bouddi National Park. These parks offer opportunities for bushwalking and wildlife spotting.
- Central Coast is a major producer of avocados, with the region's Avocado Festival drawing visitors from across the country each year.
- The region has a rich Indigenous history, with the Darkinjung people being the traditional custodians of the land. There are a number of sites of cultural significance in the region, including the Bouddi Bora Ring and the Bambara Forest.
- Central Coast is also known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, with the Gosford Regional Gallery and the Wyong Art House hosting regular exhibitions and performances.
- The region has a diverse economy, with industries such as tourism, health, and education playing a major role in its growth. The Central Coast is also home to a number of major employers, including Central Coast Local Health District and the University of Newcastle.
- The Central Coast is a popular location for filming, with a number of Australian television shows and movies being shot in the area. These include Home and Away, The Bachelor, and The Sapphires.
- Despite its proximity to Sydney, Central Coast has a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere that makes it a popular destination for both tourists and residents alike.